- Helps develop balance
- Stimulates the vestibular system
- Supports up to 90kg
This wooden board was first used in Waldorf early childhood classrooms and is designed to help children develop a sense of balance and gain a deep sense of awareness of their body parts. It is excellent in stimulating physical and mental development and offers lots of open ended play opportunities.
Perfect for children who find it difficult to sit still. Hop up and have a rock around on this to get the jitters out!
Why we love Kinderfeets Kinderboard:
- Made of German beech wood
- Non toxic finishes
- Natural stained wood finish
- No rubber trim for flexibility during play
- FSC certified
- No slippery lacquer
- Supports up to 90 kilograms
Size: Approximately 81 cm x 32 cm x 18 cm
For 18 months+