To begin, First Times Tables can be used as a learning resource to help parents to teach their child about the basic concepts of multiplication. Children will learn that multiplication is about the grouping of different numbers and how to use a number line to understand sequencing and multiplication.
Once children begin to grasp the basics of multiplication a fun pancake themed game awaits! They can put their new skills into practise as they race to stack the most pancakes on their plate playing board. Players spin the spinner to see which times table they will be practising, then use the spatula to flip the pancake and check the answer! This fun introduction to times tables is bound to have children laughing and enjoying times tables as they toss their pancakes high into the sky!
- Introduce young children to multiplication
- Helps parents to teach children about multiplication
- Combined learning resource and game, perfect for teachers and parents
- Great to make learning times tables fun!
- 2-4 playersIncludes: 30 pancake cards, 4 place setting boards, 1 card spatula, 1 spinner board, 1 two-part plastic spinner, 3 number line boards, and 1 instruction leaflet
For 5 years+